The decision to start your own business is a significant one. Running your own business will be hard work and involve a range of risks. It can also bring great satisfaction and financial rewards.
Offering a great product or service is just part of the bigger picture when you start a business. To give yourself the best chance of success, you also need the best professional advice.
When you bring your business ideas to Holeys accountants, we’ll look at your plans in the round, taking an expert, objective view.
Then we’ll give you constructive advice to tackle weaknesses, strengthen your proposals and give your business a better chance of success.
To make your life easier, we offer a range of business support services – including bookkeeping, payroll and company secretary services – to deal with administrative issues and give you the time you need to get your business off the ground while also providing valuable information for decision-making.
Our services include a free, initial consultation to start-up and small and medium-sized enterprises, through our membership of the ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) Business Advice Service. Our business start-up services also include:
- advising on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- preparing a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- assessing your finance requirements, advising on the best sources of finance and drawing up funding proposals
- dealing with company secretarial issues
- completing registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs.
For more information about our accountancy, tax and business advisory services or to arrange an initial free meeting, please contact us.