Tax is a key issue for businesses. With corporation tax taking up a substantial part of your overheads, and penalties for non-compliance becoming increasingly severe, it makes sense to work with experts in this field.
At Holeys accountants our tax professionals have extensive experience in all aspects of taxation and offer a range of services to help you meet the requirements of complex corporate tax legislation. Our services include:
- deciding the most tax-effective structure for your business
- making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- maximising tax-efficient capital allowances claims
- reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- meeting compliance requirements, including corporation tax self assessment
- tax-efficient remuneration opportunities
- corresponding with and acting on your behalf in discussions with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
We’ll provide expert, timely advice to identify tax planning opportunities ensuring you meet your statutory requirements and operate tax efficiently.
By building your corporate tax planning into the broader financial strategy for your business, it will become an integral part of our work to support your performance improvement and business growth.
Alongside our corporate tax expertise, we provide a range of tax services for partnerships including those related to setting up or closing down a partnership – including admission of new partners and partners leaving – conversion to limited liability partnership status and the capital gains tax implications of asset disposals.
We will also ensure that all partnership compliance obligations are met and deal with enquiries from HM Revenue & Customs.
For more information about our accountancy, tax and business advisory services or to arrange an initial free meeting, please contact us.