A client focussed approach
In response to requests by clients for a more proactive approach to business matters by their accountants, Holeys have business advisers who are available to meet at regular intervals to discuss your business affairs. They can assess where improvements, savings or general advice might be of strategic or practical benefit.
We can relieve you and your staff of an enormous burden by taking care of all your bookkeeping and accounting needs through our flexible and reliable service, which includes:
- Data entry
- Production of regular reports
- Debtor and creditor listings
- Supply of, and training, in Sage, Quickbooks and other accounting software
- VAT returns
Up to date and current financial information is often key to the smooth running of your business. We offer monthly or quarterly management accounts to businesses where it is impracticable to generate these valuable reports in house.
In addition we can assist you to get the best from your existing
in-house accounting solutions to aid management reporting.
If you wish to know more about our Management Accounts service or would like to arrange a free initial meeting in order to discuss how we can help you in more detail please contact us.
Business Start Up Services
Starting up your own business is a big decision to make – it carries many benefits but also an equal number of risks. However with careful pre-planning many of the risks can be minimised.
Many of our established and loyal customers have been with us since we helped them start up in business.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts. That's where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
We can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
If you wish to know more about our business start-up service or would like to arrange a free initial meeting in order to discuss how we can help you in more detail please contact us.
We are able to not only provide a range of bookkeeping systems, we are also able to support this by installing and providing training to staff in the use of computerised accounting systems such as Sage, Quickbooks and many other leading packages.
Company Secretarial Services
Every new or established limited company has to comply with the statutory requirements of company returns.
Our team specialises in all levels of Company Secretarial services and high level consultancy. This means your business can be assured of a competent response to your compliance needs at all times.
We do not believe that you should have to source expertise and information from different company service providers which is why we have developed a complete range of solutions – whatever your needs may be.
Most businesses will agree that managing the payroll and understanding the ever-changing legislation that affects this function of your business is frustrating and time consuming.
We can provide you with a complete payroll solution.
The business benefits to you are simple:
- Outsourcing your payroll means you do not pay any in-house staff or software costs
- Our payroll team are experts in their field and understand the commercial and technical requirements of your business and provide a personal service
- Our service is always on time and is always accurate
- Our service includes the year-end documents you need
We take the worry out of handling payroll arrangements by providing your business with an efficient and expert personal service.
If you wish to know more about our Payroll service or would like to arrange a free initial meeting in order to discuss how we can help you in more detail please contact us.